End of the Year School Assemblies
Don’t wait! Start planning NOW for Spring and the End of the School Year! May and June will both be busy months. And not just for YOUR school, but for OUR presenters too! Schedule your Field Day, Family Night, Spring and End-Of-The-Year school assemblies TODAY and get your date before it’s gone!
Best End of Year School Shows & Assemblies
Our school assembly programs are a wonderful complement to your schools’ year-end activities and festivities! It’s SO much fun to bring everyone together to celebrate their hard work and another successful school year. Reward your students (and teachers!) with a high-value, high-quality program that will leave a lasting impression, even through the summer.
Here’s a list of SOME of our MOST popular spring and year-end programs. Click on the program title to visit the program’s webpage for more details, pictures, videos, reviews and more! Contact us to find out more about prices and date availability!
- Ultimate Human Board Game – the entire assembly competes on a human-size board game
- Unique Game Show– combines team spirit, character education, and curriculum enforcement
- Freestyle Connection – mind-blowing BMX Stunt Show with awesome tricks and humorous skits
- Bike Stunt Show – high energy action inspires youth to achieve goals and stop bullying
- Up and Away with Hot Air Balloons – bring a real, full-size hot air balloon to your school
- Music Technology – your school creates their own custom music composition
- Corey The Dribbler – steal the ball from the world’s best ball handler
- The Wacky Science Show – see how science is all around us, even in everyday objects
- Magic of Reading – highlight the fun of reading and encourage students to explore the library
- Zonda Kids Dance – students move, dance, laugh while learning the moves for success
Most are adaptable to be held indoors or outdoors. Some work best indoors. For programs scheduled outdoors, we always recommend an indoor backup plan. For additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Call 800-883-9883, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill-out and submit our request information form.